The developers are not aware about how to fix security vulnerabilities
Advanced On-site TrainingRequest a brochure
IDEA! What about training your developers to fix the vulnerabilities in your own code?
Minded Security approach:
- Minded Security experts perform a Secure Code Review of one of your critical applications
- After analyzing results, Minded Security will build a dedicated course for your developers using your own code.
- First part of Training (1 day): Building Secure Software: theory and introduction to Secure Coding Guidelines
- Second part of Training (2 days): The discovered vulnerabilities will be concretely fixed by the developers
- Find the most dangerous vulnerabilities in your critical Applications
- Your developers will fix your bugs and will learn how to write Secure Software with an effective ROI (at the end of the educational path they will have fixed your target application bugs)
What is a Secure Code Review?
Secure Code Review (SCR) is probably the single-most effective technique for identifying security flaws in your code.
SCR consists in the process of auditing the application source code to verify that proper security controls are present, that they work as intended and that they have been invoked in all the right places.
Minded Security performs Manual Secure Code Review that provides a great value for the developers who will be able to understand where to fix the bugs and how to fix them.